Report NEP-LTV-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Andrew E. & Flèche, Sarah & Senik, Claudia, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," IZA Discussion Papers 6761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brodeur, Abel & Connolly, Marie, 2012. "Do Higher Childcare Subsidies Improve Parental Well-being? Evidence from Québec's Family Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winters, John V. & Hirsch, Barry, 2012. "An Anatomy of Racial and Ethnic Trends in Male Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 6766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wunder, Christoph & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Working Time Preferences, Hours Mismatch and Well-Being of Couples: Are There Spillovers?," IZA Discussion Papers 6786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mizala, Alejandra & Nopo, Hugo, 2012. "Evolution of Teachers' Salaries in Latin America at the Turn of the 20th Century: How Much Are They (Under or Over) Paid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundborg, Petter & Nordin, Martin & Rooth, Dan Olof, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital. The Role of Skills and Health," Working Papers 2012:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2012. "How Different Are the Wage Curves for Formal and Informal Workers? Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Villar, 2012. "Welfare-poverty measurement," Working Papers 12.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaya, Ezgi & Sánchez-Marcos, Virginia, 2012. "Gender Gaps in Spain: Policies and Outcomes over the Last Three Decades," IZA Discussion Papers 6812, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Inchauste, Gabriela & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2012. "What is behind the decline in poverty since 2000 ? evidence from Bangladesh, Peru and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6199, The World Bank.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2012. "The Most Egalitarian of All Professions: Pharmacy and the Evolution of a Family-Friendly Occupation," NBER Working Papers 18410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini & Cheti Nicoletti, 2012. "Self investments of adolescents and their cognitive development," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 265, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Fortin, Nicole M & Lemieux, Thomas, 2012. "Occupational tasks and changes in the wage structure," Textos para discussão 284, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel, 2012. "Anti-Lemons: School Reputation, Relative Diversity, and Educational Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 6805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).