Poverty trends in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Șeker, Sirma Demir & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Poverty Trends in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 7823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Demir Şeker, Sırma & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "Poverty trends in Turkey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61012, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2011.
"Has India's Economic Growth Become More Pro-Poor in the Wake of Economic Reforms?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 157-189, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Has India's economic growth become more pro-poor in the wake of economic reforms ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5103, The World Bank.
- Gabriela Inchauste & João Pedro Azevedo & B. Essama-Nssah & Sergio Olivieri & Trang Van Nguyen & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduvi & Hernan Winkler, 2014. "Understanding Changes in Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19445.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2013.
"More Relatively-Poor People in a Less Absolutely-Poor World,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "More relatively-poor people in a less absolutely-poor world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6114, The World Bank.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- World Bank, 2000. "Turkey : Economic Reforms, Living Standards and Social Welfare Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15138, The World Bank.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Wen-Hao Chen & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2011.
"Testing for poverty dominance: an application to Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 781-803, August.
- Chen, Wen-Hao & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2008. "Testing for Poverty Dominance: An Application to Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 3829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wen-Hao Chen & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2009. "Testing for poverty dominance: an application to Canada," Working Papers 379, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Wen-Hao Chen & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Testing for Poverty Dominance: an Application to Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0836, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Wen-Hao Chen, 2009. "Testing for Poverty Dominance: An Application to Canada," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 769.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1988. "Poverty Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 173-177, January.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Foster, James E. & Shorrocks, Anthony F., 1988. "Inequality and poverty orderings," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 654-661, March.
- Kolenikov, Stanislav & Shorrocks, Anthony, 2003. "A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2000.
"Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1435-1464, November.
- Davidson, R. & Duclos, J.-Y., 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Davidson, Russell & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," Cahiers de recherche 9805, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," LIS Working papers 181, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2013. "Decomposition procedures for distributional analysis: a unified framework based on the Shapley value," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(1), pages 99-126, March.
- Jenkins, Stephen P & Cowell, Frank A, 1994. "Parametric Equivalence Scales and Scale Relativities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 891-900, July.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Daniel A. Powers & Hirotoshi Yoshioka & Myeong-Su Yun, 2011. "mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 556-576, December.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2013. "Is labor income responsible for poverty reduction ? a decomposition approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6414, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, M. & Datt, G., 1991. "Growth and Redistribution Components of Changes in Poverty Measures," Papers 83, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
- World Bank, 2014. "Turkey’s Transitions : Integration, Inclusion, Institutions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20691, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-12-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LTV-2013-12-29 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2013-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .