Poverty Comparisons Over Time and Across Countries in Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Foster, James E. & Shorrocks, Anthony F., 1988. "Inequality and poverty orderings," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 654-661, March.
- Chen, Shaohua & Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1994.
"Is Poverty Increasing in the Developing World?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 359-376, December.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995.
"Poverty and Household Size,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Ravallion, Martin & Huppi, Monika, 1991. "Measuring Changes in Poverty: A Methodological Case Study of Indonesia during an Adjustment Period," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Davidson, R. & Duclos, J.-Y., 1998.
"Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality,"
98a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2000. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1435-1464, November.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," LIS Working papers 181, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Davidson, Russell & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," Cahiers de recherche 9805, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"A new regional price index for Cote d'Ivoire using data from the international comparisons project,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1080, The World Bank.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1994. "A New Regional Price Index for Cote d'Ivoire Using Data from the International Comparisons Project," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 114-141, April.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1992.
"Does Undernutrition Respond to Incomes and Prices? Dominance Tests for Indonesia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Ravallion, M., 1991. "Does undernutrition respond to incomes and prices? dominance tests for indonesia," Papers 82, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1988. "Poverty Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 173-177, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:12:p:2123-2155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.