Structural change and poverty in Africa: A decomposition anakysis for Cote d'Ivoire
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grootaert, Christiaan, 1992. "The Position of Migrants in the Urban Informal Labour Markets in Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 1(3), pages 416-445, November.
- Gaag, Jacques & van der Vijverberg, Wim, 1989. "Wage Determinants in Cote d'Ivoire: Experience, Credentials, and Human Capital," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 371-381, January.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"A new regional price index for Cote d'Ivoire using data from the international comparisons project,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1080, The World Bank.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1994. "A New Regional Price Index for Cote d'Ivoire Using Data from the International Comparisons Project," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 114-141, April.
- Deaton, Angus, 1987. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities from household survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Kakwani, N., 1990. "Testing For Significance Of Poverty Differences ; With Application To Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 90-3, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993. "The lucky few amidst economic decline : distributional change in Cote d'Ivoire as seen through panel data sets, 1985-88," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1113, The World Bank.
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1988. "Poverty Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 173-177, January.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1989. "Looking for Boy-Girl Discrimination in Household Expenditure Data," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Grootaert, Christiaan, 1990. "Returns to formal and informal vocational education in Cote d'Ivoire: The role of the structure of the labor market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 309-319, December.
- Grootaert, Christiaan, 1983. "The Conceptual Basis of Measures of Household Welfare and Their Implied Survey Data Requirements," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kanbur, Ravi, 1990.
"How Serious Is the Neglect of Intra-Household Inequality?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 866-881, September.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kanbur, Ravi, 1989. "How serious is the neglect of intrahousehold inequality ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 296, The World Bank.
- Haddad, L. & Kanbur, R., 1989. "How Serious Is The Neglectof Intra-Household Inequality?," Papers 450, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- Glewwe, P., 1990.
"Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire,"
71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991. "Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Ainsworth, M., 1989. "Socioeconmic Determinants Of Fertility In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 53, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Demery, Lionel & Grootaert, Christiaan, 1993. "Correcting for sampling bias in the measurement of welfare and poverty : the case of the Cote d'Ivoire living standards survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1081, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Kakwani, N., 1990. "Testing For Significance Of Poverty Differences; With Application To Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 62, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Deaton, A. & Benjamin, D., 1988. "The Living Standards Survey And Price Policy Reform - A Study Of Cocoa And Coffee Production In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 44, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Foster, James E. & Shorrocks, Anthony F., 1988. "Inequality and poverty orderings," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 654-661, March.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:47:y:1995:i:2:p:375-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.