Report NEP-LTV-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore, Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-32, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kerr, William R., 2013. "Income inequality and social preferences for redistribution and compensation differentials," Research Discussion Papers 31/2013, .
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What Do Labor Market Institutions Do?," IZA Discussion Papers 7809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & È˜eker, Sirma Demir, 2013. "Poverty trends in Turkey," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco & Lugo, Maria Ana & Peragine, Vito, 2013. "Opportunity-sensitive poverty measurement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6728, The World Bank.
- Andrew E. Clark & Emanuela D'Angelo, 2013. "Upward Social Mobility, Well-being and Political Preferences: Evidence from the BHPS," CEP Discussion Papers dp1252, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13018-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Matching, Sorting and Wages," Sciences Po publications 11, Sciences Po.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2013. "Trust, Welfare States and Income Equality: What Causes What?," Working Paper Series 994, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Suresh Naidu & Pascual Restrepo & James A. Robinson, 2013. "Democracy, Redistribution and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 19746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Lacomba, Juan A. & Lagos, Francisco & Pérez, José María, 2013. "Social Comparisons in Wage Delegation: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Guido Schwerdt & Simon Wiederhold & Ludger Woessmann, 2013. "Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC," NBER Working Papers 19762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin & Himelein, Kristen & Beegle, Kathleen, 2013. "Can subjective questions on economic welfare be trusted ? evidence for three developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6726, The World Bank.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej, 2013. "The Polish Wage Curve: Micro Panel Data Analysis Based on the Polish Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7812, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).