Report NEP-ARA-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isik Özel, 2013. "Regional Blocs, Transnational Actors and Interest Mediation: The Cases of Mexico and Turkey," KFG Working Papers p0053, Free University Berlin.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert & Thouraya Hadj Amor Essid, 2013. "Working Paper 187 - The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," Working Paper Series 991, African Development Bank.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs & Hadj Amor Essid, Thouraya, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," IZA Discussion Papers 7822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Resul Cesur & Naci H. Mocan, 2013. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," NBER Working Papers 19769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herr, Hansjörg & Sonat, Zeynep M., 2013. "Neoliberal Unshared Growth Regime of Turkey in the Post-2001 Period," EconStor Preprints 88606, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Stephanie Jones & Mohamed Mostafa Saad, 2013. "We get the leaders we deserve: transactional and transformational leadership styles in Egypt," Working Papers 2013/32, Maastricht School of Management.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & È˜eker, Sirma Demir, 2013. "Poverty trends in Turkey," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2013. "Nonlinearities and the nexus between inflation and inflation uncertainty in Egypt: New evidence from wavelets transform framework," MPRA Paper 52414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayadi, Lotfi & Benjamin, Nancy & Bensassi, Sami & Raballand, Gael, 2013. "Estimating informal trade across Tunisia's land borders," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6731, The World Bank.
- Mthuli Ncube & Zuzana Brixiova, 2013. "Working Paper 188 - Remittances and their Macroeconomic Impact: Evidence from Africa," Working Paper Series 996, African Development Bank.