Regional Blocs, Transnational Actors and Interest Mediation: The Cases of Mexico and Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Aspinwall, 2009. "NAFTA-ization: Regionalization and Domestic Political Adjustment in the North American Economic Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1-24, January.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
- Schmidt, Vivien A., 2002. "The Futures of European Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253685.
More about this item
Keywordsregions; regional policy; interest intermediation; Turkey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-12-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-29 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .