The Economic Crisis as a Trigger of Convergence? Short-time work in Italy, Germany and Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Werner Eichhorst & Paul Marx, 2009.
"Kurzarbeit — Sinnvoller Konjunkturpuffer oder verlängertes Arbeitslosengeld?,"
Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(5), pages 322-328, May.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Kurzarbeit: Sinnvoller Konjunkturpuffer oder verlängertes Arbeitslosengeld?," IZA Standpunkte 5, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karl Brenke & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Kurzarbeit: nützlich in der Krise, aber nun den Ausstieg einleiten," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(16), pages 2-13.
- Hinrichs, Karl, 2000. "Elephants on the move. Patterns of public pension reform in OECD countries," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 353-378, July.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Reforming German Labor Market Institutions: A Dual Path to Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Handle with care! Post-crisis growth in the EU," Policy Briefs 301, Bruegel.
More about this item
Keywordsshort time work; unemployment compensation; social protection; convergence; path dependence;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2011-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.