Kurzarbeit: nützlich in der Krise, aber nun den Ausstieg einleiten
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Bosch, 2011. "The German Labour Market after the Financial Crisis: Miracle or Just a Good Policy Mix?," Chapters,in: Work Inequalities in the Crisis, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Gustav A. Horn & Ulrike Stein, 2013. "Macroeconomic Implications of the German Short-time Work Policy during the Great Recession," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 4, pages 30-40, July.
- Stefano Sacchi & Federico Pancaldi & Claudia Arisi, 2011. "The Economic Crisis as a Trigger of Convergence? Short-time work in Italy, Germany and Austria," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 199, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Thomas Koch & Joël Massol, 2014. "Le chômage partiel en Allemagne : le « remède miracle » dans la crise ?," Working Papers hal-01077119, HAL.
- Münstermann, Leonard & Schneck, Stefan & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen, 2012. "Die Bedeutung des Kurzarbeitergeldes im Mittelstand," IfM-Materialien 215, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Becker, Sebastian, 2016. "Selection into Short-Time Work and Labor Market Outcomes after the Great Recession - Empirical Evidence using German Micro-Level Data," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145889, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market policy; Partially unemployed workers; Short-time compensation;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:77-16-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.