Interpreting employment policy change in Italy since the 1990s: nature and dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:243-260_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2009. "Are Temporary Jobs a Port of Entry into Permanent Employment? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working papers 06, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- repec:tur:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Anastasia & Massimo Mancini & Ugo Trivellato, 2009. "(Il sostegno al reddito dei disoccupati: note sullo stato dell'arte, inerzie dell'impianto categoriale e incerti orizzonti di flexicurity (A note on italian Unemployment Compensation schemes)," ISAE Working Papers 112, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2011. "Are temporary jobs a port of entry into permanent employment?: Evidence from matched employer-employee," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(8), pages 879-899, November.
- Clasen, Jochen & Clegg, Daniel (ed.), 2011. "Regulating the Risk of Unemployment: National Adaptations to Post-Industrial Labour Markets in Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592296.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsemployment policy; policy change; veto opportunities; unemployment benefits; active labour market policies; employment protection legislation;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.