(Il sostegno al reddito dei disoccupati: note sullo stato dell'arte, inerzie dell'impianto categoriale e incerti orizzonti di flexicurity (A note on italian Unemployment Compensation schemes)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Sacchi & Patrik Vesan, 2011. "Interpreting employment policy change in Italy since the 1990s: nature and dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 228, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Massimo Baldini & Emanuele Ciani, 2011.
"Inequality and poverty during the recession in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 297-322.
- Massimo Baldini & Emanuele Ciani, 2011. "Inequality and poverty during the recession in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0095, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0086, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment insurance; Unemployment benefit; Regulations.;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:wpaper:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .