Inequality and poverty during the recession in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Massimo Baldini & Emanuele Ciani, 2011. "Inequality and poverty during the recession in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0095, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Anastasia & Massimo Mancini & Ugo Trivellato, 2009. "(Il sostegno al reddito dei disoccupati: note sullo stato dell'arte, inerzie dell'impianto categoriale e incerti orizzonti di flexicurity (A note on italian Unemployment Compensation schemes)," ISAE Working Papers 112, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Baldini, 2014. "Fiscal austerity and income distribution in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0112, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Elena Giarda & Gloria Moroni, 2018.
"The Degree of Poverty Persistence and the Role of Regional Disparities in Italy in Comparison with France, Spain and the UK,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 163-202, February.
- Elena Giarda & Gloria Moroni, 2015. "‘It’s a trap!’ The degree of poverty persistence in Italy and Europe," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15109, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; economic crisis; employment rates; unemployment benefits; inequality; poverty; microsimulation. J.E.L. Classification: C63; I30; I38.;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/36591:y:2011:i:3:p:297-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.