Report NEP-EUR-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viviani, Carlo, 2010. "The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations," MPRA Paper 28679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnstein Aassve, Elena Meroni, Chiara Pronzato & Elena Meroni & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Grandparenting and childbearing in the extended family," Working Papers 038, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Miriam Hartlapp & Julia Metz and Christian Rauh, 2010. "The agenda set by the EU Commission: the result of balanced or biased aggregation of positions?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 1, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Peter Huber, 2011. "Educational Attainment and Education-job Mismatch of Cross-border Commuters in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 388, WIFO.
- Rainer Eppel & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "New Social Risks Affecting Children. A Survey of Risk Determinants and Child Outcomes in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 386, WIFO.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms:The French Case," Working Papers DT38, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2010. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564972, HAL.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_46, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Stefano Sacchi & Federico Pancaldi & Claudia Arisi, 2011. "The Economic Crisis as a Trigger of Convergence? Short-time work in Italy, Germany and Austria," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 199, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Gerda Falkner, 2010. "Compliance with EU Social Policies in Old and New Member States: Different Worlds, Different Remedies," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 6, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Zdenek Kudrna, 2010. "Cross-border resolution of failed banks in the EU: A search for the second-best policies," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 8, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- J. Hindriks & M. Verschelde & G. Rayp & K. Schoors, 2010. "School tracking, social segregation and educational opportunity: evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/690, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Felli, Leonardo & Koenen, Johannes & Stahl, Konrad O., 2011. "Competition and Trust: Evidence from German Car Manufacturers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 349, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.