New Social Risks Affecting Children. A Survey of Risk Determinants and Child Outcomes in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dearden, Lorraine & Machin, Stephen & Reed, Howard, 1997.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 47-66, January.
- Lorraine Dearden & Stephen Machin & Howard Reed, 1995. "Intergenerational mobility in Britain," IFS Working Papers W95/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Stephen Machin & H Reed, 1996. "Intergenerational Mobility in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0281, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Doiron, Denise & Gørgens, Tue, 2008. "State dependence in youth labor market experiences, and the evaluation of policy interventions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 81-97, July.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Richard Dorsett & Getinet Haile, 2010. "State dependence and unobserved heterogeneity in the employment transitions of the over-50s," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 523-554, June.
- Lilia Costabile, 2009. "Institutions for Social Well-Being: The Author’s Reply," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Simon Chapple, 2009. "Child Well-Being and Sole-Parent Family Structure in the OECD: An Analysis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "Well-being of Migrant Children and Migrant Youth in Europe," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 181, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006.
"Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
35, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 486, OECD Publishing.
- A. Lans Bovenberg, 2008. "The Life-course Perspective and Social Policies: An Overview of the Issues," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 593-641, December.
- Markus JÃ¤ntti & Janet Gornick, 2009. "Child Poverty in Upper-Income Countries: Lessons from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 509, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Dolls, Mathias & Marx, Paul & Peichl, Andreas & al., et, 2010. "Report No. 31: The Role of Social Protection as an Economic Stabiliser: Lessons from the Current Crisis," IZA Research Reports 31, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, 2009. "Beyond Eurosclerosis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 409-461, July.
- Gosta Esping-Andersen, 2008. "Childhood investments and skill formation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(1), pages 19-44, February.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "The Intergeneratinal Transmission of Poverty in Industrialized Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 693, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Howell David R. & Baker Dean & Glyn Andrew & Schmitt John, 2007. "Are Protective Labor Market Institutions at the Root of Unemployment? A Critical Review of the Evidence," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-73, May.
- Peter Whiteford & Willem Adema, 2007. "What Works Best in Reducing Child Poverty: A Benefit or Work Strategy?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2011:i:386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .