What Works Best in Reducing Child Poverty: A Benefit or Work Strategy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Kertesi, Gabor & Köllő, János, 2003.
"Fighting “Low Equilibria” by Doubling the Minimum Wage? Hungary’s Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- G??bor Kertei & J??nos K??ll?, 2004. "Fighting ???Low Equilibria??? by Doubling the Minimum Wage ? Hungary???s Experiment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-644, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Armin Falk & Ernst Fehr & Christian Zehnder, "undated".
"The Behavioral Effects of Minimum Wages,"
IEW - Working Papers
247, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2005. "The Behavioural Effects of Minimum Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 5115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2005. "The Behavioral Effects of Minimum Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 1625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2011.
"Start-up subsidies for the unemployed: Long-term evidence and effect heterogeneity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 311-331.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2011. "Start-up subsidies for the unemployed: Long-term evidence and effect heterogeneity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 311-331, April.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2010. "Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed: Long-Term Evidence and Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 4790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2010. "Start-up Subsidies for the Unemployed: Long-Term Evidence and Effect Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 985, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maria del Carmern & Salvador Perez-Moreno, 2015. "Assessing the impact of social transfer income packages on child poverty. A European cross-national perspective," ThE Papers 15/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2017. "Dynamics of child poverty in the European countries," Working Papers 437, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker & Steffen Künn & Frank Wießner, 2015.
"Subsidized start-ups out of unemployment: a comparison to regular business start-ups,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 165-190, June.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2015. "Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 8817, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Jeandidier & Berger Frédéric, 2010. "Des enfants pauvres malgré des parents en emploi," Post-Print halshs-00521579, HAL.
- Brian Nolan & Gosta Esping-Andersen & Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2010. "The Role of Social Institutions in Inter-Generational Mobility," Working Papers 201018, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Michal Myck & Anna Kurowska & Michal Kundera, 2013.
"Financial support for families with children and its trade-offs: balancing redistribution and parental work incentives,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 59-83, December.
- Myck, Michal & Kurowska, Anna & Kundera, Michał, 2013. "Financial Support for Families with Children and its Trade-offs: Balancing Redistribution and Parental Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 7506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ive Marx & Brian Nolan, 2012. "GINI DP 51: In-Work Poverty," GINI Discussion Papers 51, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Luca Tiberti & Marko Vladisavljevic & Jelena Zarkovic Rakic & Aleksandra Anic & Gorana Krstic & Sasa Randelovic, 2017. "Reduction of child poverty in Serbia: Improved cash-transfers or higher work incentives for parents?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-04, PEP-PMMA.
- repec:diw:diwwpp:dp1315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuela Arcanjo & Amélia Bastos & Francisco Nunes & José Passos, 2012. "How do work and public policies interact with child poverty?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Boris Cournède & Antoine Goujard & Álvaro Pina, 2013. "How to Achieve Growth- and Equity-friendly Fiscal Consolidation?: A Proposed Methodology for Instrument Choice with an Illustrative Application to OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1088, OECD Publishing.
- Rainer Eppel & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "New Social Risks Affecting Children. A Survey of Risk Determinants and Child Outcomes in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 386, WIFO.
- Brian Nolan, 2010. "Promoting the Well-Being of Immigrant Youth," Working Papers 201017, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2015.
"Getting back into the labor market: the effects of start-up subsidies for unemployed females,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 1005-1043, October.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2012. "Getting Back into the Labor Market: The Effects of Start-Up Subsidies for Unemployed Females," IZA Discussion Papers 6830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2012. "Getting back into the Labor Market: The Effects of Start-up Subsidies for Unemployed Females," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1260, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Asad Ullah & Mussawar Shah, 2016. "Extent of Child Social Exclusion in Pakhtun Culture: A Multidimensional Approach," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 525-538, June.
- Nakamura, Sayaka, 2014. "Parental income and child health in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 42-55.
- Skattebol, Jen, 2011. ""When the money's low": Economic participation among disadvantaged young Australians," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 528-533, April.
- Silvia Avram & Eva Militaru, 2016. "Interactions Between Policy Effects, Population Characteristics and the Tax-Benefit System: An Illustration Using Child Poverty and Child Related Policies in Romania and the Czech Republic," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1365-1385, September.
- Bea Cantillon, 2010. "Disambiguating Lisbon. Growth, Employment and Social Inclusion in the Investment State," Working Papers 1007, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Marloes Graaf-zijl & Brian Nolan, 2011. "GINI DP 5: Household Joblessness and its Impacts on Poverty and Deprivation in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 5, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus JÃ¤ntti & Lena Lindahl, 2017. "Labour Income, Social Transfers and Child Poverty," LIS Working papers 707, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Arcanjo, M. & Bastos, A. & Nunes, F. & Passos, J., 2013. "Child poverty and the reform of family cash benefits," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-23.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
More about this item
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:51-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .