Indicators of the Austrian Labour Market: an EU-wide Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2012.
"Why Labor Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-19, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2011. "Why Labour Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy," WIFO Working Papers 396, WIFO.
- Schnetzer, Matthias & Altzinger, Wilfried, 2011.
"From rags to riches? Intergenerational transmission of income in Europe,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
3024, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthias Schnetzer & Wilfried Altzinger, 2011. "From rags to riches? Intergenerational transmission of income in Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp135, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Markus Knell & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2012. "Reference Norms, Staggered Wages, And Wage Leadership: Theoretical Implications And Empirical Evidence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 569-592, May.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:41362 is not listed on IDEAS
- René Böheim & Klemens Himpele & Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2013. "The gender wage gap in Austria: eppur si muove!," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 585-606, November.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Dolls, Mathias & Marx, Paul & Peichl, Andreas & al., et, 2010. "The Role of Social Protection as an Economic Stabiliser: Lessons from the Current Crisis," IZA Research Reports 31, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitsmarktperformance; Beschäftigungsstabilität; Flexibilität; Segmentierung;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2014:i:11:p:755-766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.