Aggregate public-private remuneration patterns in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Wörgötter & Sihle Nomdebevana, 2018. "Aggregate public-private remuneration patterns in South Africa," Working Papers 8421, South African Reserve Bank.
- Andreas Wörgötter & Sihle Nomdebevana, 2018. "Aggregate public-private remuneration patterns in South Africa," Working Papers 8620, South African Reserve Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaetano D’Adamo, 2014. "Wage spillovers across sectors in Eastern Europe," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 523-552, September.
- J. Lindquist & Roger Vilhelmsson, 2006. "Is the Swedish central government a wage leader?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(14), pages 1617-1625.
- Ana Lamo & Javier J. Pérez & Ludger Schuknecht, 2012. "Public or Private Sector Wage Leadership? An International Perspective," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 228-244, March.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labor Markets and Economic Performance,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2000. "Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labour Markets And Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert C. Marshall & Antonio Merlo, 2004. "Pattern Bargaining," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(1), pages 239-255, February.
- Lars Calmfors & Anna Larsson Seim, 2013.
"Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(1), pages 109-140, January.
- Calmfors, Lars & Larsson, Anna, 2009. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy," Seminar Papers 760, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars Calmfors & Anna Larsson, 2011. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3510, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Pollan, 2004. "Zur Frage der Lohnführerschaft in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 77(3), pages 197-211, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
- Paul Ramskogler, 2012. "Is there a European wage leader? Wage spillovers in the European Monetary Union," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 941-962.
- Sonia A. Agudelo & Hector Sala, 2016.
"Wage setting in the Colombian manufacturing industry,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 99-134, January.
- Agudelo, Sonia A. & Sala, Hector, 2015. "Wage Setting in the Colombian Manufacturing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 8945, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Markus Knell & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2012. "Reference Norms, Staggered Wages, And Wage Leadership: Theoretical Implications And Empirical Evidence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 569-592, May.
- Wolfgang Pollan, 2004. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in Austria," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 9(2), pages 88-101, June.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Donato de Rosa & William Tompson, 2007. "Russian Manufacturing and the Threat of ‘Dutch Disease': A Comparison of Competitiveness Developments in Russian and Ukrainian Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 540, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuweco:022018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imtuwat.html .