Russian Manufacturing and the Threat of ‘Dutch Disease': A Comparison of Competitiveness Developments in Russian and Ukrainian Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunetti, Aymo & Weder, Beatrice, 2003. "A free press is bad news for corruption," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1801-1824, August.
- S. Guriev & G. Egorov & K. Sonin., 2007.
"Media Freedom, Bureaucratic Incentives, and the Resource Curse,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Georgy Egorov & Sergei Guriev & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Media Freedom, Bureaucratic Incentives, and the Resource Curse," Working Papers w0063, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR), revised Jun 2006.
- Egorov, Georgy & Guriev, Sergei & Sonin, Konstantin, 2006. "Media Freedom, Bureaucratic Incentives and the Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 5748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georgy Egorov & Sergei Guriev & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Media Freedom, Bureaucratic Incentives, and the Resource Curse," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-10, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Isabelle Joumard & Per Mathis Kongsrud & Young-Sook Nam & Robert Price, 2004. "Enhancing the Cost Effectiveness of Public Spending: Experience in OECD Countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 109-161.
- Phyllis Dininio & Robert W. Orttung, 2004. "Explaining Patterns of Corruption in the Russian Regions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 727, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Marius & Fuhrmann, Wilfried, 2008.
"Rohstoffbasierte Staatsfonds: Theorie und Empirie
[Resource-based sovereign wealth funds]," MPRA Paper 16933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mironov, Valeriy V. & Petronevich, Anna V., 2015. "Discovering the signs of Dutch disease in Russia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 97-112.
- Sergei Guriev & Alexander Plekhanov & Konstantin Sonin, 2009. "Development Based on Commodity Revenues?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/106i379teb8, Sciences Po.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2011. "The Dutch Disease: evidences from Russia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 243-277, August.
- Balázs Égert, 2012.
"Dutch diease in the post-soviet countries of central and south-west Asia: How contagious is it?,"
- Balázs Égert, 2013. "Dutch Disease in the Post-Soviet Countries of Central and South-West Asia: How Contagious is it?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "Dutch Disease in the Post-Soviet Countries of Central and South-West Asia: How Contagious is it?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2014. "Demystifying Dutch disease," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6981, The World Bank.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Égert, 2009.
"Dutch Disease in Former Soviet Union: Witch-Hunting,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0380, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Égert, Balázs, 2009. "Dutch disease in former Soviet Union : witch-hunting?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yulia Vymyatnina, 2014. "Spillover Effects in the Customs Union of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus," EcoMod2014 7160, EcoMod.
- repec:old:wpaper:338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dülger, Fikret & Lopcu, Kenan & Burgaç, Almıla & Ballı, Esra, 2013. "Is Russia suffering from Dutch Disease? Cointegration with structural break," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 605-612.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Can Russia Sustain Strong Growth As a Resource Based Economy?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(2), pages 3-8, July.
- Christoph Böhringer & Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi, 2011. "Unilateral climate policy and competitiveness: The implications of differential emission pricing," Working Papers V-338-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsavantage comparatif révélé; competitiveness; compétitivité; coût unitaire de main-d'œuvre; dutch disease; gas; gaz; industrie; industry; natural resources; oil; productivity; productivité; pétrole; ressources naturelles; restructuration; restructuring; revealed comparative advantage; Russia; Russie; salaires; syndrome néerlandais; transition; transition; Ukraine; Ukraine; unit labour costs; wages;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2007-02-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2007-02-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2007-02-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2007-02-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-02-03 (Transition Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Maladie hollandaise in Wikipedia French ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:540-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .