Report NEP-EFF-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2006. "Innovation and labour productivity in the Swiss manufacturing sector," KOF Working papers 06-149, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "Productivity Growth in Service Industries - Has "Baumol's Disease" Really Been Cured?," KOF Working papers 06-155, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2006. "Strategies Pursued by Swiss Firms in Investing in R&D at Foreign Locations. An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 06-154, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Duo Qin & Haiyan Song, 2007. "Sources of Investment Inefficiency: The Case of Fixed-Asset Investment in China," Working Papers 584, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- William H. Greene & Abigail S. Hornstein & Lawrence J. White & Bernard Y. Yeung, 2006. "Multinationals Do It Better: Evidence on the Efficiency of Corporations’ Capital Budgeting," Working Papers 06-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Donato de Rosa & William Tompson, 2007. "Russian Manufacturing and the Threat of ‘Dutch Disease': A Comparison of Competitiveness Developments in Russian and Ukrainian Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 540, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Gianella & William Tompson, 2007. "Stimulating Innovation in Russia: The Role of Institutions and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 539, OECD Publishing.
- Ingo Walter & Elif Sisli, 2006. "The Asset Management Industry in Asia: Dynamics of Growth, Structure, and Performance," Working Papers 06-29, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fukunishi, Takahiro, 2004. "International Competitiveness of Manufacturing Firms in sub-Saharan Africa," IDE Discussion Papers 2, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).