Report NEP-CWA-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsujita, Yuko, 2005. "Economic Reform and Social Sector Expenditures: A Study of Fifteen Indian States 1980/81-1999/2000," IDE Discussion Papers 31, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rauf Gonenc & Gokhan Yilmaz, 2007. "The Evolution and Determinants of Profitability in Turkish Manufacturing Industry, 1997-2006," Working Papers 0701, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rahman, Pk. Md. Motiur & Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2004. "Business Cycles and Seasonal Cycles in Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 1, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Suzuki, Hitoshi, 2004. "Structural Changes and Formation of Rusta-shahr in Post-Revolutionary Rural Society in Iran," IDE Discussion Papers 19, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rudiger Ahrend & Donato de Rosa & William Tompson, 2007. "Russian Manufacturing and the Threat of ‘Dutch Disease': A Comparison of Competitiveness Developments in Russian and Ukrainian Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 540, OECD Publishing.