Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lars Calmfors & Anna Larsson Seim, 2013. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(1), pages 109-140, January.
- Lars Calmfors & Anna Larsson, 2011. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3510, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steinar Holden, 2003. "Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, May.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labor Markets and Economic Performance,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2000. "Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labour Markets And Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steinar Holden & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2007. "How strong is the case for downward real wage rigidity?," Working Papers 07-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Vartiainen, Juhana, 2010. "Interpreting Wage Bargaining Norms," Working Papers 116, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Devereux, Michael P. & Guiso, Luigi & Hassler, John & Saint-Paul, Gilles & Sinn, Hans-Werner & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vives, Xavier, 2010. "The European economy," Munich Reprints in Economics 20104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Soskice & Torben Iversen, 2000. "The Nonneutrality of Monetary Policy with Large Price or Wage Setters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 265-284.
- Vartiainen, Juhana, 2002. " Relative Prices in Monetary Union and Floating," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(2), pages 277-287, June.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999.
"Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1998. "Central Bank Independence, Centralization of Wage Bargaining, Inflation and Unemployment - Theory and Some Evidence," Discussion Paper 1998-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhaskar, V, 1990. "Wage Relativities and the Natural Range of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 60-66, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camarero, Mariam & D'Adamo, Gaetano & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2014.
"Wage leadership models: A country-by-country analysis of the EMU,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 2-11.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2015.
"Integrated sectors - diversified earnings: the (missing) impact of offshoring on wages and wage convergence in the EU27,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 325-350, September.
- Parteka, Aleksandra & Wolszczak-Derlacz, Joanna, 2013. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact of Offshoring on Wages and Wage Convergence in the EU27," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3tm2935j, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2014. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact Of Offshoring On Wages And Wage Convergence In The Eu27," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 24, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Oct 2014.
- Goran Vuksic, 2012. "Sectoral wage dynamics and intersectoral linkages in the context of export competitiveness: the case of Croatia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 99, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gjelsvik, Marit Linnea & Nymoen, Ragnar & Sparrman, Victoria, 2015.
"Have Inflation Targeting and EU labour Immigration Changed the System of Wage Formation in Norway,"
18/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Marit Linnea Gjelsvik & Victoria Sparrman & Ragnar Nymoen, 2015. "Have inflation targeting and EU labour immigration changed the system of wage formation in Norway?," Discussion Papers 824, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mariam Camarero & Gaetano D’Adamo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014.
"The role of Institutions in explaining wage determination in the Euro Area: a panel cointegration approach,"
2014/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Mariam Camarero & Gaetano D’Adamo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "The role of Institutions in explaining wage determination in the Euro Area: a panel cointegration approach," Working Papers 1407, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Lars Calmfors, 2012. "Sweden - from Macroeconomic Failure to Macroeconomic Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 3790, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordspattern bargaining; wage setting; inflation targeting; monetary regimes;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iiessp:0760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanna Christiansson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .