Sweden - from Macroeconomic Failure to Macroeconomic Success
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Calmfors & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 2011.
"What should fiscal councils do?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(68), pages 649-695, October.
- Calmfors, Lars & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2010. "What Should Fiscal Councils Do?," Seminar Papers 768, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars Calmfors & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2011. "What Should Fiscal Councils Do?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3382, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Lars Calmfors, 2011. "What should fiscal councils do?," Economics Series Working Papers 537, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Tomasz Koźluk & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2009. "Ten Years of Product Market Reform in OECD Countries: Insights from a Revised PMR Indicator," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 695, OECD Publishing.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Lars Calmfors & Anna Larsson Seim, 2013.
"Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(1), pages 109-140, January.
- Calmfors, Lars & Larsson, Anna, 2009. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy," Seminar Papers 760, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars Calmfors & Anna Larsson, 2011. "Pattern Bargaining and Wage Leadership in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3510, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mårten Palme & Ingemar Svensson, 2007. "Financial Implications of Income Security Reforms in Sweden," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform, pages 413-458 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Edquist, 2011.
"CAN INVESTMENT IN INTANGIBLES EXPLAIN THE SWEDISH PRODUCTIVITY BOOM IN THE 1990s?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 658-682.
- Edquist, Harald, 2009. "Can Investment in Intangibles Explain the Swedish Productivity Boom in the 1990s?," Working Paper Series 809, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Large Scope Business Sector Reforms: Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the U.S. Business Sector?," Working Paper Series 1147, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Flodén, Martin, 2013.
"A role model for the conduct of fiscal policy? Experiences from Sweden,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 177-197.
- Flodén, Martin, 2012. "A Role Model for the Conduct of Fiscal Policy? Experiences from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 9095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic reforms; political economy; deregulations; tax reform; labour market reforms; fiscal framework;
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .