From rags to riches? Intergenerational transmission of income in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthias Schnetzer & Wilfried Altzinger, 2011. "From rags to riches? Intergenerational transmission of income in Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp135, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Vogel, 2006. "Reassessing Intergenerational Mobility in Germany and the United States: The Impact of Differences in Lifecycle Earnings Patterns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Eppel & Ulrike Famira-Mühlberger & Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2014. "Kennzeichen des österreichischen Arbeitsmarktes im EU-Vergleich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(11), pages 755-766, November.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:4p:617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alois Guger & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016.
"Umverteilung durch den Staat in Österreich,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, vol. 89(5), pages 329-345, May.
- Alois Guger, 1996. "Umverteilung durch den Staat in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 69(10), pages 635-652, October.
- Alois Guger & Martina Agwi & Adolf Buxbaum & Eva Festl & Käthe Knittler & Verena Halsmayer & Hans Pitlik & Simon Sturn & Michael Wüger, 2009. "Umverteilung durch den Staat in Österreich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 36801, October.
- Silvia Rocha-Akis & Jürgen Bierbaumer-Polly & Martina Einsiedl & Alois Guger & Michael Klien & Thomas Leoni & Hedwig Lutz & Christine Mayrhuber, 2016. "Umverteilung durch den Staat in Österreich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58820, October.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:04p:617 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:45118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsintergenerational income mobility; income distribution; European Union; Europäische Union; Einkommensverteilung; Einkommen; Intergenerationenmobilität;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus005:3024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WU Library). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.