Grandparenting and childbearing in the extended family
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Cools & Rannveig Kaldager Hart, 2017. "The Effect of Childhood Family Size on Fertility in Adulthood: New Evidence From IV Estimation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Soo-Yeon Yoon, 2017. "The influence of a supportive environment for families on women’s fertility intentions and behavior in South Korea," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(7), pages 227-254, January.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Bernhard Schmidpeter & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2017.
"Grandmothers' Labor Supply,"
Economics working papers
2017-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' labor supply," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 12487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers’ Labor Supply," Economics Series 336, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 11199, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2014. "Care and the capability of living a healthy life in a gender perspective," Department of Economics 0042, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2017.
"Information and Women’s Intentions: Experimental Evidence About Child Care,"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 109-128, February.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2015. "Information and Women's Intentions: Experimental Evidence about Child Care," Working Papers 075, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Albertini,Marco, 2016. "Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7678, The World Bank.
- Sara Cools & Rannveig Kaldager Hart, 2015. "The effect of childhood family size on fertility in adulthood. New evidence form IV estimation," Discussion Papers 802, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2014.
"Early Child Care and Child Outcomes: The Role of Grandparents,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Boca, Daniela & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara, 2014. "Early child care and child outcomes: the role of grandparents," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201430, University of Turin.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2012. "Care and the Capability of Living a Healthy Life in a Gender Perspective," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0099, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0620-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edlira Narazani & Francesco Figari, 2017. "Female labour supply and childcare in Italy," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- D. Vandelannoote & P. Vanleenhove & A. Decoster & J. Ghysels & G. Verbist, 2015. "Maternal employment: the impact of triple rationing in childcare," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 685-707, September.
- Francesco Figari & Edlira Narazani, 2015. "The joint decision of labour supply and childcare in Italy under costs and availability constraints," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/09, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Antti Tanskanen & Anna Rotkirch, 2014. "The impact of grandparental investment on mothers’ fertility intentions in four European countries," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Pearl Dykstra & Aafke Komter, 2012. "Generational interdependencies in families," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(18), pages 487-506, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility; grandparents; SHARE; extended family;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-02-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:don:donwpa:038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.dondena.unibocconi.it/ .