A note on the changing relationship between fertility and female employment rates in developed countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry E. Jones & Michele Tertilt, 2006. "An Economic History of Fertility in the U.S.: 1826-1960," NBER Working Papers 12796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola HÃ¼lskamp, 2006. "Fertility and the Influence of Women s Industries," LIS Working papers 434, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-1999-07-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-09-01 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:99-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .