Report NEP-AGR-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josep M. Argilés, 1999. "Regional diversity in the fruit sector in the European Union," Economics Working Papers 379, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Namkee Ahn & Pedro Mira, . "A note on the changing relationship between fertility and female employment rates in developed countries," Working Papers 99-09, FEDEA.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1999. "Education and Income in the Early 20th Century: Evidence from the Prairies," NBER Working Papers 7217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronnås, Per & Orlova, Nina, 1999. "Twice Hit - Badly Wounded: The Devastating Cost of an Inadequate Transformation in Moldova," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 325, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 1999. "The Distributional Effects of Carbon Regulation: Why Auctioned Carbon Permits are Attractive and Feasible," Papers of Peter Cramton 99eedecr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised Feb 1998.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Perman & David I. Stern, 1999. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Implications of Non-Stationarity," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9901, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Chulhee Lee, 1999. "Farm Value and Retirement of Farm Owners in Early-Twentieth-Century America," Working Paper Series no15, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Jose A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 1999. "What is Social Capital? The Determinants of Trust and Trustworthiness," NBER Working Papers 7216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.