Regional diversity in the fruit sector in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cordts, W & Deerberg, K-H & Hanf, C-H, 1984. "Analysis of the Intrasectoral Income Differences in West German Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 323-342.
- Bureau, Jean Christophe & Butault, Jean-Pierre, 1992.
"Productivity Gaps, Price Advantages and Competitiveness in E.C. Agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 25-48.
- J.C. Bureau & J.P. Butault, 1992. "Productivity gaps, price advantages and competitiveness in EC agriculture," Post-Print hal-01072697, HAL.
- J. Loyat, 1987. "La structure financière des exploitations agricoles dans les pays de la CEE," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 181(1), pages 73-79.
More about this item
KeywordsFruit sector; agriculture; cluster analysis; regions; European Union;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .