EU Agricultural Policy in 1993-94: Implementing CAP Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bureau, Jean Christophe & Butault, Jean-Pierre, 1992.
"Productivity Gaps, Price Advantages and Competitiveness in E.C. Agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 25-48.
- J.C. Bureau & J.P. Butault, 1992. "Productivity gaps, price advantages and competitiveness in EC agriculture," Post-Print hal-01072697, HAL.
- Dick Ruimschotel, 1994. "The EC Budget: Ten Per Cent Fraud? A Policy Analysis Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Chadee, Doren & Johnson, R.W.M., 1994. "The Uruguay Round: Final Agreements and Directions: Domestic Support," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 02), pages 1-14, August.
- Alan Swinbank, 1993. "CAP Reform, 1992," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 359-372, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanner, Carolyn, 1996. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation And The Uruguay Round," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-35, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.