The Allocation Of Sugarbeet Production Contracts: An Application Of Calibrated Production Equilibrium Modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Mark W, 1993. "Measures of Fit for Calibrated Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1011-1041, December.
- Willard W. Cochrane, 1959. "Some Further Reflections on Supply Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 697-717.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1988.
"Sustainable Rates of Return for Milk Quotas in Ontario,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(1), pages 119-126, March.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1987. "Sustainable Rates of Return for Milk Quotas in Ontario," Working Papers 244814, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1988. "Sustainable Rates of Return for Milk Quotas in Ontario," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1987. "Sustainable Rates Of Return For Milk Quotas In Ontario," Working Papers 123571, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Mahler, Peter, 1994. "Efficiency Losses as a Result of Insufficient Structural Adjustments Due to the EC Sugar Regime: The Case of Germany," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 199-218.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:48:y:1997:i:1-3:p:139-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.