Globalization and Poverty Changes in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Vélez, Carlos Eduardo & Leibovich, Jose & Kugler, Adriana & Bouillón, Cesar & Núñez, Jairo, 2001. "The Reversal of Inequality Trends in Colombia, 1978-1995: A Combination of Persistent and Fluctuating Forces," MPRA Paper 69701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1998. "The technical specification of FEDESARROLLO´s: Long Run General Equilibrium Model," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009207, FEDESARROLLO.
- Koujianou Goldberg, Pinelopi & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003.
"The response of the informal sector to trade liberalization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 463-496, December.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2003. "The Response of the Informal Sector to Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "The Response of the Informal Sector to Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler, 1999.
"The Impact of Firing Costs on Turnover and Unemployment: Evidence from the Colombian Labour Market Reform,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 389-410, August.
- Adriana D. Kugler, 1999. "The impact of firing costs on turnover and unemployment: Evidence from the Colombian labour market reform," Economics Working Papers 388, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Bhagwati, J., 1999.
"Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionist Right?,"
806, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1999. "Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionists Right?," Center Discussion Papers 28476, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- T. N. Srinivasan & Jagdish Bhagwati, 1999. "Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionists Right," Working Papers 806, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David Roland-Holst, 1998. "Colombia and the NAFTA," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009209, FEDESARROLLO.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Jeffery I. Round, 2003. "Poverty Reduction Strategies in a Budget-Constrained Economy: The Case of Ghana," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 220, OECD Publishing.
- Tovar, Camilo Ernesto & Ocampo, José Antonio & Sánchez Torres, Fabio, 2000. "Mercado laboral y distribución del ingreso en Colombia en los años noventa," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Ricardo Correa, 1998. "A 1994 detailed Social Accounting Matrix for Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009201, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:003307:330700029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.