Report NEP-LAM-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BENGOA Marta & SANCHEZ-ROBLES Blanca, "undated". "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Growth? Recent Evidence from Latin America," EcoMod2003 330700013, EcoMod.
- BUSSOLO Maurizio & LAY Jann, "undated". "Globalization and Poverty Changes in Colombia," EcoMod2003 330700029, EcoMod.
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Pincheira & Juan Manuel Julio & Hernán Rincón & Santiago García-Verdú & Miguel Zerecero & Marco Vega & Erick Lahura & Ramon Moreno, 2014. "The effects of intraday foreign exchange market operations in Latin America: results for Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru," BIS Working Papers 462, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2014. "Output Growth and Commodity Prices in Latin America: What Has Changed?," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Goldbaum & Allexandro Mori Coelho & Samir Cury, "undated". "The Effects of the Doha Round Non-Agricultural Market Access Negotiations in Brazil," EcoMod2007 23900029, EcoMod.
- Ricardo Ruiz & Bernardo Alves Furtado, "undated". "An Agent Based Model for Urban Structure: the case of Belo Horizonte - Brazil," EcoMod2007 23900079, EcoMod.
- Carlos AZZONI & Raul SILVEIRA-NETO, "undated". "Non-spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil," EcoMod2008 23800008, EcoMod.
- AGENOR Pierre-Richard & FERNANDES Reynaldo & HADDAD Eduardo & VAN DER MENSBRUGGHE Dominique, "undated". "Analyzing the Impact of Adjustment Policies on the Poor: An IMMPA Framework for Brazil," EcoMod2003 330700002, EcoMod.
- Ignacio Tavares ARAUJO JUNIOR & Nayana RUTH FIGUEREDO, "undated". "Unions and Economic Inefficiency in Brazil: A CGE Approach," EcoMod2008 23800005, EcoMod.