Fuel, crop, and water substitution in irrigated agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramon E. Lopez & Fu-Lai Tung, 1982. "Energy and Non-Energy Input Substitution Possibilities and Output Scale Effects in Canadian Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(2), pages 115-132, 07.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521260862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whittlesey, Norman K. & Herrell, Jon P., 1987. "Impacts Of Energy Cost Increases On Irrigated Land Values," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Dinar, Ariel, 1994. "Impact of energy cost and water resource availability on agriculture and ground water quality in California," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:18:y:1996:i:3:p:311-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.