Fuel, crop, and water substitution in irrigated agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
- Dinar, Ariel, 1994. "Impact of energy cost and water resource availability on agriculture and ground water quality in California," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Whittlesey, Norman K. & Herrell, Jon P., 1987. "Impacts Of Energy Cost Increases On Irrigated Land Values," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Ramon E. Lopez & Fu-Lai Tung, 1982. "Energy and Non-Energy Input Substitution Possibilities and Output Scale Effects in Canadian Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 30(2), pages 115-132, 07.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521260862 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:18:y:1996:i:3:p:311-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.