Reform of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy: How to reach GATT-compatibility?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Wooton, Ian, 1991. "An Empirical Database for a General Equilibrium Model of the European Communities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 95-120.
- Tyers, Rod & Anderson, Kym, 1989.
"Price elasticities in international food trade: synthetic estimates from a global model,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 315-344.
- Rod Tyers & Kym Anderson, 1988. "Price Elasticities in International Food Trade: Synthetic Estimates from a Global Model," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990.
"Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 527-556.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalization: Factor Mobility and Macro Closure," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11124, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
- Burfisher, Mary & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1992. "Agricultural and food policies in a United States-Mexico free trade area," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-139.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & François Delorme & Ian Lienert & John P. Martin, 1990. "Walras - A Multi-Sector, Multi-Country Applied General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Economy-Wide Effects of Agricultural Policies: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Josling, Timothy E. & Tangermann, Stefan, 1992. "MacSharry or Dunkel: Which Plan Reforms the CAP?," Working Papers 51121, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Alan Swinbank, 1993. "CAP Reform, 1992," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 359-372, September.
- Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E., 1993. "Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 673-701.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Wooton, Ian, 1989. "The Economic Impact of the European Community," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 288-294, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 2001. "The impact of agricultural productivity increases in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe on world agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 237-251, December.
- Mora, Ricardo & San Juan, Carlos, 2004. "Geographical specialisation in Spanish agriculture before and after integration in the European Union," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 309-320, May.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2005. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models: An application of latent separability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 905-925, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:2:p:375-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.