The Meg-Ismea Model for Analysis of Italy’s Agricultural Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & Kilkenny, Maureen & Hanson, Kenneth, 1990. "The USDA/ERS Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Model of the United States," Staff Reports 278341, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2006.
"Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1527-1539.
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2002. "Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform : implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling," Working Papers hal-01931584, HAL.
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2006. "Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling," Post-Print hal-01931629, HAL.
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Understanding the Model Structure, Code and Solution Methods," Trinity Economics Papers 20029, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Antonella Caiumi & Federico Perali, 1997. "Female Labor Force Participation: A Comparison between Urban and Rural Families," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 595-601.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2002.
"Applied general equilibrium analysis of agricultural and resource policies,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1373-1419,
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," Working papers 283436, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," GTAP Working Papers 297, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Forslund, Agneta & Gohin, Alexandre & Le Mouël, Chantal & Levert, Fabrice, 2014.
"Biodiesel vs. ethanol, UE vs. US biofuels: So different in terms of LUC impact?,"
207810, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Agneta Forslund & Alexandre Gohin & Chantal Le Mouël & Fabrice Levert, 2014. "Biodiesel vs. ethanol, UE vs. US biofuels: So different in terms of LUC impact?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-04, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Mutambatsere, Emelly, 2006. "Trade Policy Reforms in the Cereals Sector of the SADC Region: Implications on Food Security," Working Papers 127055, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Flaig, Dorothee & Luckmann, Jonas & Grethe, Harald, 2011. "A 2004 Social Accounting Matrix for Israel: Documentation of an Economy-Wide Database with a Focus on Agriculture, the Labour Market, and Income Distribution," Working Papers 110156, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- G. Andrew Bernat, Jr. & Kenneth Hanson, 1995. "Regional Impacts Of Farm Programs: A Top-Down CGE Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(3), pages 331-350, Winter.
- Betsey A. Kuhn, 1996. "Policy Watch: The Food Stamp Program and Welfare Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 189-198, Spring.
- Ricardo Argüello & Daniel Valderrama-Gonzalez, 2015. "Sectoral and poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in Colombia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 259-280, March.
- Scrieciu, Silviu Serban, 2004.
"Assessing the Economic Impacts of Incorporating Romania's Agricultural and Food Sectors into EU's Customs Union: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach,"
Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers
30543, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Serban S. Scrieciu, 2004. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Incorporating Romania's Agricultural and Food Sectors into EU's Customs Union: an Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Computational Economics 0410004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scrieciu, Silviu Serban, 2004. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Incorporating Romania's Agricultural and Food Sectors into EU's Customs Union: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30583, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Luca Salvatici, 2001. "Trade Distortion Indexes and Applied General Equilibrium Models: The Case of the Common Agricoltural Policy," Working Papers 45, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Robinson, Sherman & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Devarajan, Shantayanan, 1999.
"From stylized to applied models:: Building multisector CGE models for policy analysis,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 5-38.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey & Robinson, S., 1991. "From Stylized to Applied Models: Building Multisector CGE Models for Policy Analysis," CUDARE Working Papers 198590, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kai Ding & Filippo Rebessi, 2020. "Optimal Agricultural Policy: Small Gains?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 58(4), pages 1907-1928, October.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & d’Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "Food Standards and Welfare: General Equilibrium Effects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 223-244, June.
- Grealis, Eoin & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2015. "The Economic Impact of the Irish Bio-Economy: Development and Uses," Research Reports 210704, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Perali, Federico & Polinori, Paolo & Salvioni, Cristina & Veronesi, Marcella, 2005. "A Bivariate Approach to the Determination of Effective Pollution by Farm-households," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239273, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Scott McDonald & Deborah Roberts, 1998. "The Economy‐Wide Effects of the BSE Crisis: A CGE Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 458-471, September.
- David W. Marcouiller & Dean F. Schreiner & David K. Lewis, 1996. "The Impact Of Forest Land Use On Regional Value Added," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(2), pages 211-233, Fall.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2017.
"The Collective Farm-household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 111-153.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2013. "The Collective Farm-Household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations," Working Papers 20/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Fritz Breuss & Jean Tesche, 1994.
"A general equilibrium evaluation of trade and industrial policy changes in Austria and Hungary,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 534-552, September.
- Fritz Breuss & Jean Tesche, 1993. "A General Equilibrium Evaluation of Trade and Industrial Policy Changes in Austria and Hungary," WIFO Working Papers 62, WIFO.
- Gundersen, Craig & LeBlanc, Michael & Kuhn, Betsey A., 1999. "The Changing Food Assistance Landscape: The Food Stamp Program in a Post-Welfare Reform Environment," Agricultural Economic Reports 33993, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2009. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms, Volume Two: A Practitioner's Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Market, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling. A," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 396-397, July.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Agricultural Policy Reform; Computable General Equilibrium Models;
All these keywords.
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.