The Meg-Ismea Model for Analysis of Italy’s Agricultural Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2006. "Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1527-1539.
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Understanding the Model Structure, Code and Solution Methods," Trinity Economics Papers 20029, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Antonella Caiumi & Federico Perali, 1997. "Female Labor Force Participation: A Comparison between Urban and Rural Families," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 595-601.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Agricultural Policy Reform; Computable General Equilibrium Models;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .