Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Wooton, Ian, 1995. "Liberalizing agriculture in the European union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 223-255, June.
- Morris Morkre & David Tarr, 2014.
"Reforming Hungarian Agricultural Trade Policy: A Quantitative Evaluation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 3, pages 49-74
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Morris Morkre & David Tarr, 1995. "Reforming Hungarian agricultural trade policy: A quantitative evaluation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 106-131, March.
- Morkre, Morris & Tarr, David G., 1993. "Reforming Hungarian agricultural trade policy : a quantitative evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1185, The World Bank.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Hertel, Thomas W & Tsigas, Marinos E, 1991. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Supply Control in U.S. Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 167-191.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1999. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Compatibility and Developments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2002.
"Applied general equilibrium analysis of agricultural and resource policies,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1373-1419
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," GTAP Working Papers 297, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997.
"The mixed-complementary approach to specifying agricultural supply in computable general equilibrium models:,"
TMD discussion papers
20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997. "The Mixed-Complementarity Approach to Specifying Agricultural Supply in Computable General Equilibrium Models," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard & Strutt, Anna, 2001. "Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 192-214, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald, 2006. "Using the Logistic Functional Form for Modelling International Price Transmission in Net Trade Simulation Models," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25344, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agneta Forslund & Alexandre Gohin & Chantal Le Mouël & Fabrice Levert, 2014. "Biodiesel vs. ethanol, UE vs. US biofuels: So different in terms of LUC impact?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Antonella Finizia & Riccardo Magnani & Federico Perali & Paolo Polinori, 2005. "The Meg-Ismea Model for Analysis of Italy’s Agricultural Policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:13:p:1527-1539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.