Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Amjadi, A. & Reincke, U. & Yeats, A.J., 1996. "Did External Barriers Cause the Marginalization of Sub-Saharan Africa in World Trade," World Bank - Discussion Papers 348, World Bank.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "Tariff Protection and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 517, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sjostrom, William, 1989. "Collusion in Ocean Shipping: A Test of Monopoly and Empty Core Model s," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1160-1179, October.
- Lloyd, P. J. & Schweinberger, A. G., 1988. "Trade expenditure functions and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 275-297.
- Amjadi, Azita*Reinke, Ulrich*Yeats, Alexander, 1996. "Did external barriers cause the marginalization of sub-Saharan Africa in world trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1586, The World Bank.
- Finger, J Michael, 1981. "Policy Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1270-1271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Laborde & Will Martin, 2012.
"Agricultural Trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 265-283, August.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2013. "Agricultural trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?," IFPRI discussion papers 1251, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid, 2007. "Protectionary bias in agriculture: A pure economic argument," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 160-164, June.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Donald McClatchy, 2001. "The Ongoing WTO Negotiations on Agriculture: Issues and Options for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 15, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Bernard Hoekman & Kym Anderson, 2000.
"Developing-Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 171-180.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Developing country agriculture and the new trade agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2125, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Developing Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 2096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martín, 1999. "Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., pages 947-978.
- T. Ademola OYEJIDE, 2000. "Interests And Options Of Developing And Least-Developed Countries In A New Round Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," G-24 Discussion Papers 2, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Globalisation, WTO and Sustainable Development," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48009, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade 0302004, EconWPA.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1999. "The WTO and the millennium round: between standstill and leapfrog," Kiel Discussion Papers 352, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ben Hammouda, Hakim & Karingi, Stephen & Oulmane, Nassim & Lang, Rémi & Sadni Jallab, Mustapha, 2006. "Can Market Access Help African Agriculture?," MPRA Paper 13358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 2437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Servaas Storm & J. Mohan Rao, 2002. "Agricultural Globalization in Developing Countries: Rules, Rationales and Results," Working Papers wp71, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hans Binswanger & Ernst Lutz, 2003.
"Agricultural trade barriers, trade negotiations and the interests of developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Lutz, Ernst, 2000. "Agricultural Trade Barriers, Trade Negotiations and the Interests of Developing Countries," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197210, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cicero I Limberea, 2011. "Evaluating, taxing and insuring agricultural enterprises," IBSU Scientific Journal, International Black Sea University, vol. 5(1), pages 45-56.
- Ash, Ken, 2005. "Agricultural Policies in Selected OECD Countries: Opportunities for Reform," 2005 NAAMIC Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress 163859, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "OECD Domestic Support and Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- McCalla, Alex F., 2001. "What the Developing Countries Want from the WTO," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
- Hess, Sebastian, 2005. "An Econometric Model of CGE Simulations," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Howard, Sam & Gow, Hamish R. & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2011. "New Zealand's Preferential Trading Arrangements: Implications for the New Zealand Dairy Industry," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115405, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nordstrom, Hakan, 2001. "Do variable levies beggar thy neighbour?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 403-420, June.
- Ash, Ken, 2005. "Agricultural Policies in Selected OECD Countries: Opportunities for Reform," North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas 17997, Farm Foundation.
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2006. "Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1527-1539.
- Gayi, Samuel K., 2006. "Does the WTO Agreement on Agriculture Endanger Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:9:y:2001:i:2:p:192-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.