|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratoire Études et Recherches Économiques (SMART-LERECO) Rennes/Nantes, France
Département Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2)
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA)
RePEc:edi:inrarfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fabienne Féménia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009. "Estimating censored and non homothetic demand systems: the generalized maximum entropy approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre & Carpentier, Alain, 2008.
"The decoupling of farm programs: Revisiting the wealth effect,"
108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland
48107, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin & Alain Carpentier, 2010. "The Decoupling of Farm Programs: Revisiting the Wealth Effect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 836-848.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Guindé, Loïc & Millet, Guy & Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Haley, Stephen & Wagner, Owen & Orden, David & Sandrey, Ron & Vink, Nick, 2008. "The future of global sugar markets: Policies, reforms, and impact," IFPRI discussion papers 829, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2007. "Estimating price elasticities of food trade functions: How relevant is the gravity approach?," Working Papers 7211, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "WTO Discipline and the CAP: the Constraints on the EU Sugar Sector," Working Papers 18872, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006.
"Evaluating the Market and Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developed Countries: Comparison of Partial and General Equilibrium Measures,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Gohin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Evaluating the Market and Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developed Countries: Comparison of Partial and General Equilibrium Measures," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 195-211.
- Alexandre GOHIN & Giancarlo MOSCHINI, "undated". "Evaluating the Market and Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developed Countries: Comparison of Partial and General Equilibrium Measures," EcoMod2004 330600059, EcoMod.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "Bridging Micro- and Macro-Analyses of the EU Sugar Program: Methods and Insights," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25799, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Sugar Market Liberalization: Modeling the EU Supply of "C" Sugar," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24740, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gohin, Alex & Hertel, Thomas, 2003. "A Note on the CES Functional Form and Its Use in the GTAP Model," GTAP Research Memoranda 1370, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2001. "Promoting Multifunctionality While Minimizing Trade Distortion Effects: The Relative Merits Of Traditional Policy Instruments," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20468, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexandre Gohin & Fabienne Féménia, 2009. "Estimating Price Elasticities of Food Trade Functions: How Relevant is the CES-based Gravity Approach?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 253-272.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009.
"On the European Responsibility in the Agricultural Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Modelling the Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(10), pages 1434-1460, October.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009. "On the European responsibility in the agricultural multilateral trade negotiations: modelling the impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy," Post-Print hal-01462522, HAL.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2008. "La sélection des produits agricoles sensibles : le cas européen," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 87(2), pages 49-76.
- Alexandre Gohin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2006. "Modelling the EU sugar supply to assess sectoral policy reforms," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 223-247, June.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy Reform and the European Food Industries: What's at Stake?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 175-194, March.
- Scott Bradford & Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Modeling Distribution Services and Assessing Their Welfare Effects in a General Equilibrium Framework," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2006. "Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1527-1539.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2005. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models: An application of latent separability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 905-925, September.
- Alexandre Gohin & Patrice Gautier, 2005. "The Phasing out of EU Agricultural Export Subsidies: Impacts of Two Management Schemes," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 101, pages 5-27.
- Alexandre Gohin & Hervé Guyomard, 2000. "Measuring Market Power for Food Retail Activities: French Evidence," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 181-195.
- Guyomard, Herve & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2000. "Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-34, February.
- Mahul, Olivier & Gohin, Alexandre, 1999. "Irreversible Decision Making in Contagious Animal Disease Control under Uncertainty: An Illustration Using FMD in Brittany," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 39-58, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandre Gohin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.