The future of global sugar markets: Policies, reforms, and impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaplin, Hannah & Matthews, Alan, 2006.
"Coping with the Fallout for Preference-receiving Countries from EU Sugar Reform,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 7(1).
- Hannah Chalplin & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Coping with the fallout for preference-receiving countries from EU sugar reform," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp100, IIIS.
- van Berkum, Siemen & Roza, Pim & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2005. "Impacts of the EU sugar policy reforms on developing countries," Report Series 29139, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Edwards, Lawrence & Vink, Nick, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in South Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48514, World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordssugar; Ethanol; NAFTA; WTO; Trade policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-10 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2009-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-10 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.