Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Sub-Saharan and North Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nigeria," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48513, World Bank.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of African Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48553, World Bank.
- Faki, Hamid & Taha, Abdelmoneim, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Sudan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48520, World Bank.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Assefa, Meron & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ethiopia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48519, World Bank.
- Ndlela, Daniel & Robinson, Peter, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Zimbabwe," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48515, World Bank.
- Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Senegal," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48517, World Bank.
- Matthews, Alan & Claquin, Pierre & Opolot, Jacob, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Uganda," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48549, World Bank.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Edwards, Lawrence & Vink, Nick, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in South Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48514, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Bingxin & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2011.
"Agricultural Productivity and Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
105400, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu, Bingxin & Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2011. "Agricultural productivity and policies in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Wit, Marc & Londo, Marc & Faaij, André, 2011. "Productivity developments in European agriculture: Relations to and opportunities for biomass production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2397-2412, June.
- Kym Anderson, 2009.
"Distorted Agricultural Incentives and Economic Development: Asia's Experience,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 351-384, March.
- Anderson, Kym, 2008. "Distorted Agricultural Incentives and Economic Development: Asia’s Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 6914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611, 05-2018.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wlrdbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.