Potential impacts on agricultural commodity markets of an EU enlargement to Turkey Extension of the AGMEMOD model towards Turkey and accession scenario
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Jara, Esteban & Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of Latin American Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48525, World Bank.
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005.
"The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model,"
89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy
232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005. "The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model," Post-Print hal-01594021, HAL.
- Salamon, Petra & Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & Erjavec, Emil & Esposti, Roberto & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Dol, Wietse & Salputra, Guna, 2008. "How to deal with the challenges of linking a large number of individual national models: the case of the AGMEMOD Partnership," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(08), pages 1-6.
- Lubica Bartova & Thomas Fellmann & Robert M'barek, 2009. "Modelling and Analysis of the European Milk and Dairy Market," JRC Working Papers JRC50915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bartova, Lubica & M'Barek, Robert & Erjavec, Emil, 2007. "Implications of EU Enlargement for Agricultural Markets in the New Member States," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 8522, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of Asian Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48524, World Bank.
- Burrell, Alison M. & Kurzweil, Marianne, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Turkey," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48388, World Bank.
- van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bartova, Lubica & M'Barek, Robert & Kavcic, Stane, 2007. "EU Agricultural Markets Outlook - Agmemod Approach," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of African Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48553, World Bank.
- H. Ozan ERUYGUR & Erol H. CAKMAK, "undated". "Trade Implications of Extending the Turkey-EU Customs Union to Agricultural Products," Middle East and North Africa 330400027, EcoMod.
- Karaca, Orhan & Philippidis, George, 2008. "Turkey’S Accession To The European Union: Implications For Agricultural Sectors," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6398, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thomas Fellmann & Myrna Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Ali Koc & Gulden Boluk, 2012. "EU Enlargement to Turkey: Potential Effects on Turkey’s Agricultural Income and Markets," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 1-16, December.
- Fellmann, T. & von Leeuwen, M. & Salamon, P., 2012.
"EU enlargement to Turkey: Potential impacts on agricultural markets and how they are shaped by changes in macroeconomis conditions,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”,
German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 47, March.
- Fellmann, Thomas & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra, 2011. "Eu Enlargement To Turkey: Potential Impacts On Agricultural Markets And How They Are Shaped By Changes In Macroeconomic Conditions," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114507, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver von Ledebur & Guna Salputra & Olexandr Nekhay & Robert M'barek, 2012. "The agri-food sector in Ukraine: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC71776, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural commodity markets; Turkey; EU;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc60663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.