How to deal with the challenges of linking a large number of individual national models: the case of the AGMEMOD Partnership
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotevska, Ana & Dimitrievski, Dragi & Erjavec, Emil, 2013. "Partial Equilibrium Model As A Tool For Policy Analysis In Agriculture: An Empirical Evidence Of Macedonia," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development -Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161772, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver von Ledebur & Guna Salputra & Olexandr Nekhay & Robert M'barek, 2012. "The agri-food sector in Ukraine: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC71776, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Erjavec, Emil & Chantreuil, Frédéric & Hanrahan, Kevin & Donnellan, Trevor & Salputra, Guna & Kozar, Maja & van Leeuwen, Myrna, 2011. "Policy assessment of an EU wide flat area CAP payments system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1550-1558, July.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kettunen, Lauri, 2011. "An analysis of the potential CAP changes: A Finnish case study," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114612, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas Fellmann & Myrna Van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Ali Koç & Gülden Bölük & Andrzej Tabeau & Roberto Esposti & Andrea Bonfiglio & Antonello Lobianco & Kevin Hanrahan, 2011. "Potential impacts on agricultural commodity markets of an EU enlargement to Turkey Extension of the AGMEMOD model towards Turkey and accession scenario," JRC Working Papers JRC60663, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Niemi, Jyrki & Kettunen, Lauri, 2018. "Modelling the impacts of alternative CAP reform scenarios on Finnish agriculture," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271972, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:ijofsd:258149 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:gjagec:253198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Fellmann & Myrna Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Ali Koc & Gulden Boluk, 2012. "EU Enlargement to Turkey: Potential Effects on Turkey’s Agricultural Income and Markets," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 1-16, December.
- repec:ags:ijofsd:277705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2014. "A New Graphical User Interface Generator for Economic Models and its Comparison to Existing Approaches," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
- Petra Salamon & Martin Banse & Jesus Barreiro Hurle & Ondrej Chaloupka & Trevor Donnellan & Emil Erjavec & Thomas Fellmann & Kevin Hanrahan & Marlen Hass & Roel Jongeneel & Verena Laquai & Myrna van L, 2017. "Unveiling diversity in agricultural markets projections: from EU to Member States. A medium-term outlook with the AGMEMOD model," JRC Working Papers JRC109115, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Espinosa, Maria & Gocht, Alexander & Heckelei, Thomas & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2016. "Incorporating farm structural change in models assessing the Common Agricultural Policy: An application in the CAPRI farm type model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1040-1059.
- Banse, Martin & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Salputra, Guna & Fellmann, Thomas & Nekhay, Olexandr, 2012. "Impact of Russia and Ukraine on the international price formation and the EU markets - A Model based analysis," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.