A New Graphical User Interface Generator for Economic Models and its Comparison to Existing Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Claudia Heidecke & Thomas Heckelei, 2010. "Impacts of changing water inflow distributions on irrigation and farm income along the Drâa River in Morocco," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 135-149, March.
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 117-144.
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach," Post-Print hal-00939237, HAL.
- Salamon, Petra & Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & Erjavec, Emil & Esposti, Roberto & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Dol, Wietse & Salputra, Guna, 2008. "How to deal with the challenges of linking a large number of individual national models: the case of the AGMEMOD Partnership," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8).
- Christine Wieck & Simon W. Schlüter & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza–related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1037-1052, August.
- Wieck, Christine & Schlueter, Simon W. & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza Related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare," Discussion Papers 122022, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Petr Havlík & Hugo Valin & Aline Mosnier & Michael Obersteiner & Justin S. Baker & Mario Herrero & Mariana C. Rufino & Erwin Schmid, 2013. "Crop Productivity and the Global Livestock Sector: Implications for Land Use Change and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 442-448.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Lengers, Bernd, 2012. "The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 93(02), pages 117-144, June.
- Daniel De Wolf & Yves Smeers, 2000. "The Gas Transmission Problem Solved by an Extension of the Simplex Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1454-1465, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGraphical User Interface; Economic Modelling; Algebraic Modelling Language; Graphische NutzeroberflÃ¤che; Ã¶konomische Modellierung; Algebraische Modellierungssprache; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:253198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.