Policy assessment of an EU wide flat area CAP payments system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arlindo Cunha & Alan Swinbank, 2009. "Exploring the Determinants of CAP Reform: A Delphi Survey of Key Decision-Makers," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 235-261, March.
- Salamon, Petra & Chantreuil, Frederic & Donnellan, Trevor & Erjavec, Emil & Esposti, Roberto & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Dol, Wietse & Salputra, Guna, 2008. "How to deal with the challenges of linking a large number of individual national models: the case of the AGMEMOD Partnership," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8), pages 1-6.
- Yrjola, Tapani & Kola, Jukka, 2004. "Consumer Preferences Regarding Multifunctional Agriculture," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 1-13.
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:27-42. is not listed on IDEAS
- Allan Buckwell, 2007. "The Next Steps in CAP Reform," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 13-19, August.
- Keith H. Coble & J. Corey Miller & M. Darren Hudson, 2008.
"Decoupled Farm Payments and Expectations for Base Updating,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 27-42.
- Keith H. Coble & J. Corey Miller & M. Darren Hudson, 2008. "Decoupled Farm Payments and Expectations for Base Updating," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 27-42.
- Carsten Daugbjerg & Alan Swinbank, 2007. "The Politics of CAP Reform: Trade Negotiations, Institutional Settings and Blame Avoidance," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 1-22, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Production effects of moving to flatter structure of direct payments
by Alan Matthews in CAP Reform.eu on 2011-09-30 15:28:51
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "Chapter 03: The Agri-Food Sector," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland,in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 3 Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Chatellier, Vincent & Guyomard, Herve, 2012. "The October 2011 Legislative Proposals for CAP Reform: A French Point of View," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126988, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rezbova, Helena & Tomsík, Karel, 2012. "Impact of Complementary National Direct Payments on Cattle Breeding Sector," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4 Special), pages 1-11, December.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Frascarelli, Angelo, 2015. "A critical assessment of the implementation of CAP 2014- 2020 direct payments in Italy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 4(3), pages 1-17, December.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2018. "A quantitative analysis of the CAP towards rural Romanian areas," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271963, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roel Jongeneel & Siemen Berkum & Hans Vrolijk, 2016. "Summary," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 15(2), pages 26-33, August.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2013061020393 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2012060070451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petra Salamon & Martin Banse & Jesus Barreiro Hurle & Ondrej Chaloupka & Trevor Donnellan & Emil Erjavec & Thomas Fellmann & Kevin Hanrahan & Marlen Hass & Roel Jongeneel & Verena Laquai & Myrna van L, 2017. "Unveiling diversity in agricultural markets projections: from EU to Member States. A medium-term outlook with the AGMEMOD model," JRC Working Papers JRC109115, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Blanco, Maria & Garcia-German, Sol & Bardaji, Isabel, 2011. "El modelo de ayudas directas en la PAC post-2013: análisis de impactos de escenarios potenciales," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(02), pages 1-26, December.
- Stanković, Milica, 2014. "Agricultural Franchising And Contribution To Achieving Objectives Of The Eu Common Agricultural Policy," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(4), pages 1-15, December.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0113-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform EU budget reform Agricultural markets Partial equilibrium models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:28:y:2011:i:4:p:1550-1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.