Decoupled Farm Payments and Expectations for Base Updating
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Keith H. Coble & J. Corey Miller & M. Darren Hudson, 2008. "Decoupled Farm Payments and Expectations for Base Updating," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 27-42.
References listed on IDEAS
- Young, C. Edwin & Skully, David W. & Westcott, Paul C. & Hoffman, Linwood A., 2005. "Economic Analysis of Base Acre and Payment Yield Designations Under the 2002 U.S. Farm Act," Economic Research Report 33594, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Decoupling farm policies: how does this affect production?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2009.
"How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2007. "How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12841, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2016.
"The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2015. "The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205889, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2008. "Decoupled farm payments and the Role of Base Updating under uncertainty," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6339, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Howley, Peter & Breen, James P. & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Does the single farm payment affect farmersâ€™ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(1), October.
- Erjavec, Emil & Chantreuil, Frédéric & Hanrahan, Kevin & Donnellan, Trevor & Salputra, Guna & Kozar, Maja & van Leeuwen, Myrna, 2011. "Policy assessment of an EU wide flat area CAP payments system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1550-1558, July.
- Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A., 2009. "Is There Supply Distortion In The Green Box? An Acreage Response Approach," Working Papers 51093, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Peckham, Janet G. & Kropp, Jaclyn D., 2012. "Decoupled Direct Payments under Base Acreage and Yield Updating Uncertainty: An Investigation of Agricultural Chemical Use," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(2), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.