A quantitative analysis of the CAP towards rural Romanian areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandri, Cecilia & Luca, Lucian, 2008. "Romania and CAP Reform," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 5(3-4), pages 161-180, December.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005.
"Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 621-628.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005. "Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity," MPRA Paper 70582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizov, Marian, 2004. "Rural development and welfare implications of CAP reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-222, February.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Erjavec, Emil & Chantreuil, Frédéric & Hanrahan, Kevin & Donnellan, Trevor & Salputra, Guna & Kozar, Maja & van Leeuwen, Myrna, 2011. "Policy assessment of an EU wide flat area CAP payments system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1550-1558, July.
- Nicola Galluzzo, 2013. "Rural Areas and Gross Domestic Product in Some Countries of the Mediterranean Sea Basin," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 85-98, May.
- repec:rrs:journl:v:10:y:2016:i:2:p:50-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa162:271963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.eaae.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.