Romania and CAP Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niculescu Oana-Marilena, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy Post-2013 In The View Of Romania And France," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 144-149, July.
- Tudor, Monica Mihaela, 2015. "Small scale agriculture as a resilient system in rural Romania," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, April.
- Raluca Ileana ZORZOLIU & Elena GURGU, 2016. "Economic and Social Analysis of Economic Gaps, between 1990 â€“ 2014 and the Influence Factors," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 3(1), pages 146-154, October.
- repec:ddj:fserec:y:2017:p:423-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chirculescu Maria Felicia, 2014. "Analysis Of Financial Instruments The Basis Support The Development Of Rural Areas And Fisheries Sector, Romania During 2007-2013," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 311-319, August.
- Bumbescu Sorina Simona, 2015. "Financing Mechanisms Of Agriculture In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 41-49, January.
- Cristian - Marian Barbu, 2011. "The Romanian Agriculture - Between Myth And Reality," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 1-30.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform; agricultural markets;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:5:y:2008:i:3-4:p:161-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.