Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavins, Robert N. & Wagner, Alexander F. & Wagner, Gernot, 2003.
"Interpreting sustainability in economic terms: dynamic efficiency plus intergenerational equity,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 339-343, June.
- Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander & Wagner, Gernot, 2002. "Interpreting Sustainability in Economic Terms: Dynamic Efficiency Plus Intergenerational Equity," Working Paper Series rwp02-018, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander & Wagner, Gernot, 2002. "Interpreting Sustainability in Economic Terms: Dynamic Efficiency Plus Intergenerational Equity," Discussion Papers dp-02-29, Resources For the Future.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Konrad, Kai A., 1995. "Strategic transfers and private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 489-505, July.
- Warr, Peter G., 1983. "The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 207-211.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1992.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 363-405.
- Weitzman, M.L., 1991. "On Diversity," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1553, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David L. Barkley, 1995. "The Economics of Change in Rural America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1252-1258.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
- John A. C. Conybeare, 1992. "A Portfolio Diversification Model of Alliances," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 36(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005. "Pull and push: individual farming in Hungary," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-62, February.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1992. "Impure public goods and transfers in a three-agent model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 385-401, August.
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Richard N. Boisvert & Harry de Gorter, 2002. "Environmental policies for a multifunctional agricultural sector in open economies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Arild Vatn, 2002. "Multifunctional agriculture: some consequences for international trade regimes," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 309-327, July.
- Heal, G., 1998. "Valuing the Future: Economic Theory and Sustainability," Papers 98-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Rizov, Marian, 2004. "Rural development and welfare implications of CAP reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-222, February.
- Weitzman, M.L., 1992. "Diversity Functions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1610, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Howard D. Leathers, 1991. "Allocable Fixed Inputs as a Cause of Joint Production: A Cost Function Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1083-1090.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harangus, Daniela, 2008. "New solutions in the crediting process of agriculture," MPRA Paper 16540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Rizov, Marian & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2016. "Employment effects of CAP payments in the UK non-farm economy," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249793, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- YIlmaz, Bülent & Dasdemir, Ismet & Atmis, Erdogan & Lise, Wietze, 2010. "Factors affecting rural development in turkey: BartIn case study," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 239-249, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1738-:d:149005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vermeire, Bert & Gellynck, Xavier & De Steur, Hans & Viaene, Jacques, 2008. "Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; public goods; diversity; development;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:70582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.