Factors affecting rural development in turkey: BartIn case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Mikos, 2001. "The European Commission Perspective on Rural Development: Integrating New Trends into Multi‐sectoral Approaches," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 19(4), pages 545-552, December.
- Atmis, Erdogan & Günsen, H. Batuhan & Lise, Banu Bayramoglu & Lise, Wietze, 2009. "Factors affecting forest cooperative's participation in forestry in Turkey," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 102-108, March.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005.
"Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 621-628.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005. "Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity," MPRA Paper 70582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Ashley & Simon Maxwell, 2001. "Rethinking Rural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 19(4), pages 395-425, December.
- Atmis, Erdogan & Dasdemir, Ismet & Lise, Wietze & Yildiran, Omur, 2007. "Factors affecting women's participation in forestry in Turkey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 787-796, February.
- Elands, Birgit H. M. & Wiersum, K. Freerk, 2001. "Forestry and rural development in Europe: an exploration of socio-political discourses," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 5-16, September.
- Sanderson, Steven, 2005. "Poverty and Conservation: The New Century's "Peasant Question?"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 323-332, February.
- Narain, Urvashi & Gupta, Shreekant & van 't Veld, Klaas, 2008. "Poverty and resource dependence in rural India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 161-176, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakub Straka & Marcela Tuzová, 2016. "Factors Affecting Development of Rural Areas in the Czech Republic: a Literature Review," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 64(6), pages 2141-2150.
- Guogang Wang & Mingli Wang & Jimin Wang & Chun Yang, 2015. "Spatio-Temporal Characteristics of Rural Economic Development in Eastern Coastal China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, January.
- Atilla Atik & FÃ¼rÃ¼zan Aslan, 2015. "The Effect of Plantation Site Conditions on Adaptive Capability and Growth Performance of Taurus Cedar (Cedrus Libani A. Rich.) Seedlings," Energy & Environment, , vol. 26(3), pages 369-389, April.
- Incham Manggat & Rajwani Zain & Zakiyah Jamaluddin, 2018. "The Impact of Infrastructure Development on Rural Communities: A Literature Review," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 647-658, January.
- Marcin Surówka & Łukasz Popławski & Helena Fidlerová, 2021. "Technical Infrastructure as an Element of Sustainable Development of Rural Regions in Małopolskie Voivodeship in Poland and Trnava Region in Slovakia," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Jing Li & Meng Guo & Kevin Lo, 2019. "Estimating Housing Vacancy Rates in Rural China Using Power Consumption Data," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-13, October.
- Dessy Rachmawatie & Ernan Rustiadi & Akhmad Fauzi & Bambang Juanda, 2021. "Driving Factors of Community Empowerment and Development through Renewable Energy for Electricity in Indonesia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(1), pages 326-332.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mudaca, Joao Daniel & Tsuchiya, Toshiyuki & Yamada, Masaaki & Onwona-Agyeman, Siaw, 2015. "Household participation in Payments for Ecosystem Services: A case study from Mozambique," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 21-27.
- Coulibaly-Lingani, Pascaline & Savadogo, Patrice & Tigabu, Mulualem & Oden, Per-Christer, 2011. "Factors influencing people's participation in the forest management program in Burkina Faso, West Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 292-302, April.
- Abdulazeez, Muhammad-Lawal & Omotesho, Kemi Funmi & Adekola, Olabisi Fatimat & Adekunle, Dayo, 2014. "Assessment of Land Management Practices in Food Crops Production among Small Scale Farmers in Kwara State, Nigeria," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 4(2), April.
- Harangus, Daniela, 2008. "New solutions in the crediting process of agriculture," MPRA Paper 16540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Bianca AVRAM POP & Simona SABOU, 2018. "The Role Of Agriculture In Romanian Development," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Imen Turki Abdelhedi & Sonia Zouari Zouari, 2020. "Agriculture and Food Security in North Africa: a Theoretical and Empirical Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 11(1), pages 193-210, March.
- Soltani, Arezoo & Angelsen, Arild & Eid, Tron & Naieni, Mohammad Saeid Noori & Shamekhi, Taghi, 2012. "Poverty, sustainability, and household livelihood strategies in Zagros, Iran," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 60-70.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2012. "Understanding the rural third sector: insights from Veblen and Bogdanov," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 177-188.
- Nilsson, Jerker & Helgesson, Matilda & Rommel, Jens & Svensson, Ellinor, 2020. "Forest-owner support for their cooperative's provision of public goods," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Porro, Roberto & Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro & Vela-Alvarado, Jorge W., 2015. "Forest use and agriculture in Ucayali, Peru: Livelihood strategies, poverty and wealth in an Amazon frontier," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-56.
- Martins, A. & Novais, A. & Santos, J.L. & Canadas, M.J., 2021. "Experts’ multiple criteria evaluations of fuel management options to reduce wildfire susceptibility. The role of closer knowledge of the local socioeconomic context," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Mårtensson, K., 2012. "Urban dimensions within rural territories: gender dynamics in the labor market in O’Higgins, Chile," Working papers 106, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- López-Feldman, Alejandro, 2014. "Shocks, Income and Wealth: Do They Affect the Extraction of Natural Resources by Rural Households?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 91-100.
- Rayamajhi, Santosh & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Helles, Finn, 2012. "Empirical evidence of the economic importance of Central Himalayan forests to rural households," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 25-35.
- Paudel, Jayash, 2018. "Community-Managed Forests, Household Fuelwood Use and Food Consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 62-73.
- Kemkes, Robin J., 2015. "The role of natural capital in sustaining livelihoods in remote mountainous regions: The case of Upper Svaneti, Republic of Georgia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 22-31.
- Zolin, M. Bruna & Ferretti, Paola & Némedi, Kata, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision approach and sustainable territorial subsystems: An Italian rural and mountain area case study," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 598-607.
- Fan, Shenggen & Johnson, Michael E. & Saurkar, Anuja & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2007.
"Investing in African agriculture to halve poverty by 2015,"
ReSAKSS issue notes
4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, S., 2008. "Investing in african agriculture to halve poverty by 2015," IWMI Working Papers H041613, International Water Management Institute.
- Fan, Shenggen & Johnson, Michael & Saurkar, Anuja & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2008. "Investing in African agriculture to halve poverty by 2015:," IFPRI discussion papers 751, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scott, Lucy, 2014. "Transfers for extreme poverty reduction: Implications for patron-client relationships in the context of Bangladesh's agricultural reformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Gore & Ryan Powell & Peter Wells, 2006. "The contribution of rural community businesses to integrated rural development: “Local services for local people”," Post-Print hal-01201127, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable rural development Village Economic-social and environmental indicators Resource allocation Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:12:y:2010:i:4:p:239-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.