Impure public goods and transfers in a three-agent model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2009.
"Impure public goods and technological interdependencies,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 596-615, October.
- Löschel, Andreas & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Andreas Löschel, 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," Working Papers 2005.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yamamoto, Wataru, 2013. "Negative economic consequences of ethical campaigns?: Market data evidence," MPRA Paper 49070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2002.
"Tax Competition and International Public Goods,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(2), pages 111-120, March.
- Bjorvatn, K. & Schjelderup, G., 2000. "Tax Competition and International Public Goods," Papers 15/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2000. "Tax Competition and International Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 390, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "On the Voluntary Provision of International Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 195-204, April.
- Dasgupta Indraneel, 2011.
"Mother or Child? Intra-household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Mother or Child? Intra-Household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism," IZA Discussion Papers 4529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rizov, Marian, 2004. "Rural development and welfare implications of CAP reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-222, February.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2010. "Fiscal Competition among Regional Governments - Tax Competition, Expenditure Competition and Externalities -," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Konrad, Kai A., 1995. "Strategic transfers and private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 489-505, July.
- Aulong, Stéphanie & Figuières, Charles & Thoyer, Sophie, 2011.
"Agriculture production versus biodiversity protection: The impact of North-South unconditional transfers,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1499-1507, June.
- Stéphanie Aulong & C. Figuières & S. Thoyer, 2011. "Agriculture production versus biodiversity protection: The impact of North-South unconditional transfers," Post-Print hal-00601787, HAL.
- M. Kunizaki, 1994. "Local Public Goods and Interregional Tax Transfer Policy," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nathan Rive & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "International environmental policy and poverty alleviation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 515-543, September.
- Dirk Rübbelke, 2006. "Analysis of an international environmental matching agreement," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005. "Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity," MPRA Paper 70582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:48:y:1992:i:3:p:385-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.