Eu Enlargement To Turkey: Potential Impacts On Agricultural Markets And How They Are Shaped By Changes In Macroeconomic Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Fellmann & Myrna Van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Ali Koç & Gülden Bölük & Andrzej Tabeau & Roberto Esposti & Andrea Bonfiglio & Antonello Lobianco & Kevin Hanrahan, 2011. "Potential impacts on agricultural commodity markets of an EU enlargement to Turkey Extension of the AGMEMOD model towards Turkey and accession scenario," JRC Working Papers JRC60663, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
- Hasan, Dudu & Erol, Cakmak, 2014. "Climate Change, Agriculture And Trade Liberalization: A Dynamic Cge Analysis For Turkey," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 172964, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; EU enlargement; agricultural markets; macro economy; AGMEMOD Zusammenfassung; Türkei; EU Erweiterung; Agrarmärkte; Makroökonomie; AGMEMOD; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi11:114507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .